Wrongful Death Pool Accident
Individuals are taking a leap of faith by jumping into a public pool or their hotel pool, placing trust in the pool keeper’s ability to keep the pool up to safety standards. Tragedy struck in Boone because of an unsafe poof.
Individuals died of carbon monoxide poisoning from a Boone motel swimming pool. According to a Boone inspector, the pool heater leaked carbon monoxide and was installed without informing the town’s inspection department and did not receive the required permit for the change.
Though a human life can never be replaced, several states passed wrongful death statutes, giving families the ability to pursue compensation if their loved one died as a result of negligent actions.
This entry was posted in General