Incidents and Accidents around North Carolina
Raleigh, NC Lawyers and Attorneys – Accidents the week of March 28, 2011
- March 28 – Fayetteville, NC – An 82nd Airborne Paratrooper dies after sustaining injuries in a car accident in Fayetteville.
- Fayetteville, NC – Driver of minivan charged with misdemeanor death by motor vehicle following a car crash on March 17th in Fayetteville that left the driver of the car he hit dead after running a red light.
- March 28 – Roanoke Rapids, NC – Authorities were looking for the vehicle that was involved in a hit and run car accident that killed a woman from Roanoke Rapids.
- March 30 – Morrisville, NC – Pigs were found running loose on I-40. Luckily no accidents occurred and the pigs had only minor injuries.
- March 30 – Roseboro, NC – a woman is charged with drunk driving after she tried to pass another vehicle and crashed into it. Her four children were reportedly not wearing seat belts and were taken to the hospital for their injuries.
- March 31 – Cary, NC – two pedestrians were hit on the Cary Pakway. Reports stated that they had car trouble and were checking under the hood when another vehicle ran into them.
- April 2 – Wake County, NC – A contracted school bus collides with a city dump truck. Superintendent Tata says that he is taking the issue of school bus accidents very seriously after there were 32 accidents involving school buses in the month of March alone.
Thank you to ABC 11 and WRAL for their continuous reporting.
Being a victim of personal injury from a car crash can be devastating. If you or someone you love has been hurt because of negligence of another, contact the Law Office of D. Hardison Wood, a Cary North Carolina firm at 919.233.0520 so we may discuss your legal rights.
This entry was posted in Motor Vehicle Accidents