Just as on the road, there are rules on the water. Excessive speed that could cause harm is prohibited just like speeding down a highway. Just like accidents happen on the road, they can happen on the water as well.
What do you do if you are involved in a boating accident in North Carolina?
- Immediately notify the Wildlife Resources Commission
- Give date, time and location of accident
- Name over everyone who died or disappeared
- Name and number of vessel; and names and addresses of the boat owners/operators
- Stop and give assistance to those involved
Here is an example of a boating accident report: http://www.boatingbasicsonline.com/content/general/accreport.htm
This entry was posted in Motor Vehicle Accidents
, Product Liability